Friday, October 19, 2012

Rachel Battles The Bulge

I've posted about my struggle with weight before on this blog.

I'm one of those people who NEEDS to express myself and often times writing is the "easiest" way for me to do that.

But I also don't want to force people to read about my weight when they really stop by my blog to read about "lighter" (pun intended) subjects in our lives. Yes, I know, weight is part of my life, but still...I never liked mixing that in with my other posts. It just didn't feel right to me.

SO...I decided to bite the bullet and create a separate blog strictly for that.

All the love and support I've gotten while on my current weight loss journey has been amazing...and if you want to keep supporting me, you can follow my journey here: http://rachel-battles-the-bulge.blogspot.com/

But, be warned, as always I will be keeping it real...and it might not always be sunshine and rainbows over there. ;) And it won't hurt my feelings if no one ever reads it. Its just a place where I can express and sort out my thoughts and feelings. And I have a lot of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment