Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Quick WW Update!

I try to only give Weight Watchers updates when something big [or yummy] happens so I'm not constantly talking about weight. Well, today is one of those days. I stepped on the scale this morning with dread after a weekend of eating "Fourth of July" foods. I didn't regret a thing I ate but just knew it was going to screw up my weigh in. Well...IT DIDN'T! As of today, I have lost 20 pounds since the beginning of May!!! I am so excited and proud of myself. I still have a long way to go [thanks to the stubborn fat below my waist] but I am making progress, which keeps me going. My "20 lbs reward" was a Big Mac, but instead, Ryan & I are going to Macaroni Grill on Saturday. :) What I am REALLY looking forward is my "25 lbs reward", which is getting my nails done for the first time since the wedding.

THANK YOU to everyone who has been encouraging and supportive. I love you all!! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I've already told you this, but I am so proud of you Rachel! 20 pounds is AWESOME!! Oh, and have the Pasta Milano at Mac Grill....it's the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Doesn't it feel great?!Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you Rachel! Way to go!! You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Rachel! That's incredible. I'm so proud of you. And maybe some of your awesome motivation will rub off on me. Here's hoping . . . Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete