Friday, February 25, 2011

Just a little Update

Just a little update so you all don’t think I have forgotten my little blog existed! (PS. I really had to fight the urge to type “y’all” in that previous sentence.) Not much has been going on with us, hence the quiet blog. Just the normal every day stuff!

I will say that, though the past few weeks have been slow going, I have lost a total of 15 lbs! The running joke is that those last 2 lbs were all from my hair cut, haha. But, regardless, even though I don’t really feel much change, my clothes are definitely fitting better. My current frustration is jeans. I am “between sizes” so, one size is falling off my hips (so I am constantly pulling them up), while the next size is still a liiiiittle more snug than I like. I have a belt, but then I get the weird bunchy fabric thing around my waist. Not cute. And frustrating…in the best way possible I suppose. Man that turned into a whole paragraph about my weight (loss) when it was only intended to be a sentence or two!

Other than that, I am just getting amped up for a super exciting rest of 2011! I can now officially announce that one of my very best friends, Kim AND my cousin, Katie are BOTH getting married this year!!! And I am SO blessed and honored to be a part of BOTH of their big days!!!! And let me just say…bridesmaids dresses are also GREAT motivation to stick with Weight Watchers. ;)

We are also gearing up for a fun trip in Nashville, TN next week! Spending a few days in one of my favorite cities in the U.S.? YES PLEASE! So, Ryan, Frankie & I will load into the car and make the drive. I am really looking forward to spending some serious quality time (8+ hours in a car) with my two favorite guys. And then of course, equally excited about being IN Tennessee with my family! I'll post more on that after the trip.

That’s all I’ve got for now…Happy Friday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment