Friday, March 18, 2011

Just a little update

I realized last night that I hadn’t been keeping up with my blog (or Facebook) updates on my weight loss journey as much as I should be. One way I keep accountable is by posting everything for the “world” to see. So, I am here, and honest. I’m still at it, don’t worry, but February wasn’t kind to me. After many birthday celebrations (not mine), Valentine’s Day, other events out of my control, I did the best I could, and would lose a pound one week, just to gain two the next, etc. This was the battle all month long. I know, it’s my own fault. I certainly could have tried harder. Then I we went to Nashville for 4 days at the very beginning of March and this time, I just didn’t even pay attention to what I was consuming…and honestly didn’t want to. Ryan & I don’t vacation much, and when we do it’s usually a long weekend visiting family, so I wanted to relax and just…enjoy! And I did. We had a great time, but my eating habits are struggling (okay I’M struggling) to snap back. And because of it I haven’t felt 100%. I know what needs to be done, and I will do it. So, there’s the honest truth. I haven’t given up, or stopped caring. It’s still very much my goal to live a healthier (thinner) life; one I WILL achieve and continue to work at. So, if you are one of the many people loving and encouraging me…Don’t stop!! I still need you!! :)








Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment