Thursday, October 29, 2009

Overdue

I've done it again. Gone too long without a post. I am overdue! Partially because I have been battling a nasty cold for the past week, so there was nothing much to report.

My Mom is home from the hospital and doing much better. She goes back to work part-time starting this afternoon!

We will be house/dog sitting for one of our best friend's [Jennye & Gavin] next week, which will be fun and then house/teenager sitting for my step-brother the week after while my Dad & Donna are out of town. I think we are going to take Chloe with us, assuming she can tolerate the pups!

Other than that, we are just keeping up the search for full-time jobs. We are looking forward to a fun weekend with friends and good music, and then our 1st wedding anniversary next weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment