Tuesday, February 14, 2012

One Year Later - Locks of Love

Exactly one year ago Sunday, I chopped almost 12 inches of hair from my ponytail to donate to Locks of Love. You can read about the entire process here. I kept my hair pretty short for a few months, and then decided I missed my long hair. I'd say it was around June or July that I decided to really grow it back out. I don't know that I'll ever go as long as it was right before The Big Chop but I will definitely grow it out a few more inches. I guess I'm just a "long hair person". 

Here is the progress in picture form...
Right after The Big Chop 2/12/11

2/14/12
A few people have commented that my hair seems to be growing "slower" than it did last year, but I think it's gotten pretty long considering I was still wearing it just below collar bone length until the summer! I still highly recommend this to anyone who has the will-power to grow your hair long enough to part with 10" or more. It's so rewarding!

OH - and Happy Valentine's Day! May your day be filled with LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment