Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Baby Gentry

Two weeks ago today, my dear friend Heather brought a beautiful baby girl, Gentry Grace, into the world! Kim & I went to see Mama, Baby and the rest of their beautiful little family the day after she was born and I was immediately swept up by baby fever. Well today, Heather and baby Gentry stopped by our office for a little visit and I was in baby heaven all over again! Babies are so special. They bring a certain type of happiness into any situation. Before they headed back home, we snapped a quick picture. I hope that someday this beautiful little girl will see this picture and realize that she is loved beyond her realm of understanding.

L-R - Back: Kim, Me
Front: Hydhee, Heather & Gentry, Allison

Your Lakeland family loves you VERY much baby girl (and Mama)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment