Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

Christmas 2011 was a great one. It's been a tough year for us, so I think we went into it with some skepticism, but it ended up being one of the best Christmas', for me at least, in a long time.

Our tree was bursting at the seams with wonderful gifts.



It started with an amazing Christmas Eve dinner and the annual viewing of Home Alone with Ryan, Mom, Frankie & me. Then Christmas Day breakfast and opening presents with Ryan, Mom, Frankie & me, followed by our good friend Kevin coming over for a late afternoon finger-foods-feast and watching A Christmas Story and Elf. And our awesome weekend was closed out on the day after Christmas, opening gifts with my Dad and Donna, complete with an awesome sushi dinner. The whole weekend was just wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment