Saturday, February 2, 2013

Survey Saturday

I'm having one of those weird inner conflicts where I really WANT to blog, but I've been at a total loss for topics. So I decided, just to break the silence, I'd do this little "Saturday 9" survey I saw on my internet-friend Bex's blog.


1) Has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity? When I was MUCH younger and MUCH thinner, people would tell me I looked like Jennifer Love Hewitt. Back then (the 90's) that was, like, the ultimate compliment.
Yes, that's a Medieval Times crown. It was our 8th grade trip so, back off. ;)
  
2) Is there an actress or actor whose movies you make it a point to see? Hmmm...when I was younger, it was Julia Roberts and Leonardo DiCaprio. But today, the first person to come to mind was Tom Hardy! I think he is so incredibly talented and has been in such a wide variety of movies lately. And he isn't hard on the eyes either. Plus he raps. With his baby.


3) We're stopping for refreshments before we go in to see the movie. What's your refreshment stand order? If I'm splurging, Dr. Pepper, popcorn and Reece's Pieces. I mean, what's a movie without ODing on salt and sugar? 



4) When did you last consume an alcoholic beverage? What was it? I don't drink much these days. I think it was my favorite wine on New Year's Eve. My answer 5 years ago would have been drastically different... ;)

5) Are you jumpy? Do you startle easily? Um, YES. I am incredibly jumpy and I startle ridiculously easy. It's a little insane, actually.



6) Do you wear a watch? Every day! Well, 98% of the time at least. I actually really love watches.



7) When was the last time you tried a new restaurant? I...don't know. Haha! I don't branch out very often, which is part of my motivation for #25 on my 30x30 list!



8) What color is your wallet? It's turquoisey blue and several shades of browns. And it's not like a solid color. It's got several different prints in that color scheme that are patch-worked together.



9) How much does it have in coins right now? I don't care for the way that question is worded. But I digress. None. No coins at all. We have a counter-roller-thingie so my change goes directly into that. 

Happy Saturday and thank you for indulging the survey-loving-16-year-old that still lives inside of me! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I can TOTALLY see the Jennifer Love Hewitt resemblance! That is totally cool. And you're right, when we were in high school, that was definitely the coolest compliment ever. Who's the cool celebrity girl now, I wonder? I don't even know anymore. I'm old. Get off my lawn.

    ReplyDelete