Monday, April 20, 2009

Chloe is the cutest!!

This post is totally self-indulgent. I just think my cat is so darn cute!

While doing through old boxes in the storage unit, I came across all of my old Beanie Babies. I sorted through them and organized them in an attempt to sell them. [Still working on that...] Anyway, two of them didn't make the cut. The little pig has a ripped tag [and was my first one so I'm cool with keeping it a little longer] and Pooh Bear cause it's not a real TY Beanie. [So lame, I know.] Ok - stay on track Rach - I pulled those two out of the protective plastic case and lay them on top of the box. The next day, I got home from work to find Chloe has dragged them off the box and had the pig in her mouth, tossing her into the air, then swatting at it. SO CUTE. I am telling you all...she is a dog, trapped in a cat's body!

I tried to snap a picture in mid swat, but was a little late. This is the best I could do...




She had also kidnapped Pooh, but she was being much sweeter with this one. This is Chloe, curled up on the mound of blankets on the couch with Pooh. How stinkin' precious?!



And asleep with Pooh.



Awwww our little furbaby!
Thanks for letting me gush :)

1 comment:

  1. She is a cutie! It's a good thing you were wanting to keep those two, since Miss Chloe has adopted them as her own.

    ReplyDelete