Monday, November 21, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

Hi. I'm Rachel. You may remember me as the girl who used to blog here.

Let's play catch-up, shall we? It's been a busy month. Here are the highlights...

One of my best friends, Kim, got married!!! It was such an honor being a bridesmaid and getting to share that special day with her & Jason!!


(I don't know who took these pics. I jacked them from her Facebook. 'Cause that's how I roll.)

We went to a really cool event at F.I.G. in Dallas for Windows Phone. It was a fun night (though I am 100% loyal to my iPhone) of free foods, drinks, pictures in Angry Bird costumes and most importantly - an amazing set from Young The Giant, one of my favorite bands!



Ryan met Ben & Jerry. Yes, THE Ben & Jerry. And yes, my husband is quite tall.




I also burst a blood vessel in my eye somehow. I'm not 100% sure how it happened, but after spending far too much time googling and on Web MD, I'm thinking its from stress/lack of sleep, possibly allergies. Luckily, its healed now, but for a few days there I was getting some strange looks and lots of people asking me what happened. How attractive...



Now, it's the week of Thanksgiving and I am so ready! We are having our annual Thanksgiving feast at work today, then I get to spend four glorious days off with my husband and family!




No comments:

Post a Comment