Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I'm Still Here!

So...I haven't blogged in almost a MONTH.

Oops, I did it again. (You know you're singing along...)

The lack of blogging has left the depressing post below sitting in the top stop for too long, by my standards, so this is a super quick "Oh HI there"! We are heading out of town soon (I know, they say you should never announce that on the web, buuut my home will NOT be left unoccupied, so whatever) and I'm sure I'll have much more to write about when we get back.

Till then, how about a couple of pics of my delightfully adorable kitties! ;)

No I did NOT paint Chloe's nails. I haven't gone that far off the rails. They are SoftPaws nail covers - look them up!

Cooper, peeking out from his favorite windowsill.

The rare "blanket share".

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, you're back! And hooray, kitties! Have a great time on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete