Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 19, on day 26

As I mentioned when I gave up on the 30 Day Challenge, there were a few questions left that I decided to answer. Day 19's was one of them...but I didn't get around to looking at it until today. My bad. 

If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

Colorado. Everything about Colorado appeals to me. The climate, the location, the people, the mindset. I have only been to Colorado once but anytime I look at pictures, or see it in movies or TV shows…it’s hard to explain, but it just feels right. I don’t know when it will be, but Ryan & I absolutely intend on living there someday. 

When I close my eyes and think of my "perfect" life, I imagine a quiet cabin home that has just enough rooms for a family to live comfortably in the mountains of Colorado, near a little body of water, away from the hustle and bustle of the day to day. I don't need some giant house, especially when what's outside the front door is so big. Ryan & I talk a lot about our dream of living on "mountain-side, lake-view" property. I even have an entire board on Pinterest devoted to this life I long for. And a few months back, I found a picture of some land near Fort Collins that fit the bill EXACTLY. 

 
I get the "warm fuzzies" just thinking of a life there. So, I set ^that picture as the background on my phone and I will look at it every day until I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment